Dave Spitz

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Lost Path

I feel so lost.  I don't know what to even do with myself.  I wish more than anything to return to Pathfinder Village ((home to those with down syndrome)) and to be with the residents.  Being that it is six hours away I think that is an impossible road at this point in my life.  I know I will return there and maybe some day I will return to work there... That is if all fails in Ukraine.  I miss the people I met there.  My Lee, my Nicholas... and the accompanying friends I was able to spend time there with such as Caleb and Molly.  

 ((Nicholas, Caleb, Me, Lee, Conor, Molly))'

When I was there I felt like I knew what I was doing and now I am lost.  I'm going to have to look for a local program that is similar to that at Pathfinder.  As it turns out I am currently having problems with my current job and maybe this is a sign that it is time to move on and find something I am more suited to.  I think I am more needed in a more social environment rather than a fast food restaurant.  Who knows?  I sure don't.  

1 comment:

  1. I feel the same way. I'm rethinking my graduate school degrees. I want to be involved with these guys!

    It's hard to explain the weekend to people. I try my best, but I know you and Caleb and Nick and Conor understand, and that's enough for me.

    ReplyDelete