Dave Spitz

Monday, July 4, 2011

Insomnia

So, I have returned for the third time today since all of my followers are thirsting for more!  Onward, with knowledge comes craziness, with craziness comes insomnia.  I'm not saying I'm a genius but I think I would be a pro at a random facts game.  So, every night when I lay down to sleep, I lay down to sleep for HOURS!  Do you know what it is like to tell yourself to think about nothing and then you become obsessed with the notion of thinking about nothing which than leads to a tangent AND in the long run your brain gets all fired up and you can't stop thinking and solving! I was once told  to think to myself:

"If I worry about this now, is it going to help me?"

Usually in the middle of the night at disgusting hours their isn't a single thing that I can do to help any cause.  What point is there in thinking about it?  And with this I still continue to think.  Even when I think about actually falling asleep I get scared!  It is kind of scary to think about... your brain is checking out of the real world and checking into dream central.  Creepy... I know.  Moral of the story, sleep is impossible for me and my endless mind.  Trust me, tonight I will continue to solve world peace in my head and I will continue to get no where.  

No comments:

Post a Comment