Dave Spitz

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Baxter, Baxter, BAXTER!

I believe finding the person you love is like finding a gold pin among six billion silver.  It sounds impossible and I am sure after so much time the silver pins will seem gold... especially since you have no idea what shade of gold you are looking for.  Even if you think you know... as time goes by you could change your whole outlook.  But I think love only works at first sight.  If you don't love someone right away than how can you learn to love them?  It can only be meant to be when both people feel those crazy sparks and almost throw up from the tension.  

But there is more than one type of love... at any rate I still believe the "love at first sight" applies to all love.  I know when I first saw this little boy I was in a trance.  Gorgeous brown eyes and light brown hair! What a winner!!!  Next I took a look at his future family.  Oh, there couldn't be a more perfect match!  Tyler and Ruth are the true description of love.  Its so obvious from their photo and story!!

In order to complete this perfect family sweet little Baxter needs to be rescued from Easter Europe.  As you can guess that entails quite a bit of money.  Being the broke 17 year old that I am, I can only advocate and pray for this lovely young couple and their future son Baxter!!  PLEASE HELP AND DONATE!! Or at least spread the word!!  Either way, it would be greatly appreciated.  Visit their blog Adding a Tadema and fall in love with their story.

No comments:

Post a Comment