Dave Spitz

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Bellie's Surgery

SO, as I have mentioned, I have an adopted sister from Ukraine... and her name is Isabelle.  Being the average American family we had to give her a nickname... which turned out to be Bellie.  Anywho, today Bellie had surgery to correct about 85% of her teeth since they were so neglected the first three years of her life while she was in the orphanage.  If you are unaware, my sister has down syndrome. Down syndrome + three year old = no desire to have cavities and caps placed her teeth unless sedated.  Which calls for the typical aesthetics to put my Bellie under.

Everything went well and she is all good now... W00T!  On top that of that I was able to read an enchanting book about eternal love.  By the title I would have sworn it was about vampires... but in reality it was the opposite.  I am going to keep the title to my self since the book swears fate is the only way to go... and if you happen to stroll upon than I suppose fate led you that way. :) Pleasant blogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment